Any organisation or personal information you provide will be held by Pub Charity Limited in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993 and will be used for the purposes of:
- Administration and assessment of your grant request;
- Provision of any grant request;
- To third parties where we have retained those third parties to assist us to provide the donation;
- To different entities within example, to enable the development and marketing of other products and services and to improve our customer service in general;
- Where otherwise legally permitted.
You may request access to or correction of your personal information by contacting contacting the Pub Charity Limited grants team through the Pub Charity Applicant Helpdesk.