Terms & conditions
If your application is successful you agree and acknowledge on behalf of yourself and your organisation, group or other entity applying for the Grants, the following:
- Ensure that funding awarded is spent on items outlined within my completed application form
- I consent to my approved grant being listed on the Pub Charity Limited website www.pubcharitylimited.org.nz., Facebook or other media. I also agree to all relevant information pertaining to these approved initiatives becoming example’s exclusive property.
- I agree to ensure that the grant amount and any services received as part of the grant will be used solely for the activities specified in this application and for no other purposes.
- I agree I may not refer to Pub Charity Limited as a grant of the activity or programme which is the subject of this application unless this application is successful.
- If this application is on behalf of an organisation, group or other entity, I confirm that I have informed them of this application and will provide acknowledgement of a grant receipt via the entity supported (i.e. on official letterhead or alternative official means).
- I agree to invoice Pub Charity Limited for the full granted amount (if applicable)
- I acknowledge that any decision made by Pub Charity Limited is final. I accept and understand that no explanation for any decision made regarding my application needs to be provided.
- I confirm that where this application contains personal information relating to any person, those persons have authorised the provision of their personal information by the applicant to example for the purpose of this application and for the purposes of fulfilling the requirements of any grant applications granted.
- Pub Charity Limited may be requested by regulatory parties, including the DIA, our auditors, or any other entity to which we are required to disclose information for regulatory or statutory requirements, to provide copies of your information that you have submitted in this application including but not limited to; Organisation details, your personal information, information about your request for funding, banking details and amounts granted if you are successful. By accepting these Terms and Conditions you are agreeing to this material being provided.
- I acknowledge and agree that if I fail to comply with any of the above obligations, Pub Charity Limited may take action to terminate the grant including, but not limited to; requiring a refund of any granted amounts and/or requiring a cease of any referral to example as being associated with my entity or organisation in any way.